Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Daddy, remember that time we died?"

From the Reddit page devoted to "the creepiest thing your young child has ever said to you."

ADDED: "I want to peel all your skin off"... "what do you see through the black circles in my eyes when you're controlling me when I'm at school?"

AND: "When I was about 3 we had a cat that had still born kittens. I asked my father if we could make crosses for them, which he did. As he was making them I asked: 'aren't those too small?' Dad: 'What do you mean?' Me: 'aren't we going to nail them to them?' Dad: (after several moments silence) 'we're not going to do that' Me: 'oh.'"

AND: Then there's the 3- or 4-year-old who called his dad a "demented peon" and the 5-year-old who called her mother a "glassy-eyed, slack-jawed troglodyte!" (Rude... but admirable vocabulary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment