Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World."

Please check these out. Spend as much time as you like. Then, I'd like to ask you a question. Don't click "more" until you've looked at the maps.

Which map did you spend the most time with? Which maps drew you in? Looking back at my experience with these maps, it occurred to me that this functioned as a sort of a personality test, though I'm not ready to spell out what your results are. I'll just say where I became absorbed:

By far, I spent the most time with "4. Map of ‘Pangea’ with Current International Borders." The other 2 that absorbed me were "23. If the World’s Population Lived in One City" and "38. The Longest Straight Line You Can Sail on Earth."

Some of them I skipped right over because they gave me that feeling that an annoying ideologue was urging me to get outraged about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment